Saturday, May 2, 2009

Generous Spouse








Filed under: Sexuality — Tags: , , — The Generous Husband @ 1:01 am
A spam message I’ve noticed a few times recently says “Arouse the Passion of Any Woman, Anytime, Anywhere.” I have no idea what they are selling, as I have no intention of clicking on the link. What bothers me (besides the fact that I get so much spam) if the idea that there is some magic pill or technique that will “turn on” any woman, no matter what.
I’m sure we all know it doesn’t work that way, but from my e-mail I know a lot of guys are looking for the fast easy to more and better sex. Bad news guys, there is no magic way to make your wife want a lot more sex starting right now. However, there are things you can do that will move things in that direction. The next few Saturdays I will be sharing ideas based on the book Sex on the Brain: 12 Lessons to Enhance Your Love Life by Daniel G. Amen M.D. . I like Dr. Amen for a number of reasons:
He is a true scientists - he follows the fact no matter where they take him.
He states that he thinks that “Sex is best in the context of a committed, loving relationship.” - A statesman he feels is the clear conclusion of science.
He has spent many years studying the brain and how it works.
He is not afraid to make the unPC claim that men and women are fundamentally different at the brain level. (Something that is undeniable scientifically, but is often skirted none-the-less.)
There won’t be a sure fire secret, but there will be some good information that may start to move things in the right direction.





Saturday May 2, 2009 Be open to trying something that your husband wants to try in the bedroom. I'm not suggesting that you do something that you believe is wrong or that is potentially harmful. I'm just suggesting that it is a kind thing to respond to your husband's wishes and desire for creativity in the bedroom. My lover spoke and said to me, "Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, and come with me." Song of Song 2:10 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment