Friday, April 24, 2009

Today

I finally wasn't awake all night LOL. I woke up at midnight (normal pregnancy potty time) then I woke up again at 4 am. I threw up and my hip was throbbing. So I laid in bed while Rick got ready for formation. I just laid on my heating pad and tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. I finally fell asleep and woke up at 5:33 panic'd about Rick not being at formation (he was already gone lol) Then I was mad because I need sleep and I knew my alarm would go off at 6 am. Normal 6 am schedule is to get Skylar's clothes out for school then get her out of bed, fed her, dress her, make sure I can send her into public without DFACS being called or embarrassing myself (it wouldn't embarrass her or Rick in the least lol) Between being sick and in pain while Rick is on no PT profile he has been able to help me with her she is a slow goose in the morning. Then either I have time with Rick but this morning I laid on the heating pad and eventually went back to sleep woke up very very sweaty yuck! So I think I will take it easy if I can today.

I apparently inspired a friend of mine that lives locally to also do it. We both thought it would be an interesting idea if we had a parenting love dare... I was wondering if I can get some help coming up with daily dares that possibly fit all ages of our children (or not) and see if we can do our own little parenting love dare?

No comments:

Post a Comment