Thursday, April 23, 2009

Aside from Dare's

Rick returned to work today so I emailed him the question of the three things that irritate him the most about me... No response yet...

I might have to text him every five minutes lol.

This morning Rick is really stressed out having to play part time house wife, student, and full time Soldier... I understand his stress and I am glad he respects my job. He knows that I can't do much right now until the pain eases. I am working in calling in the troops to help him out.

Oh so I was jamming to the music on my main blog... did you know? www.armyknightslady.blogspot.com

Doing what I could with the mess of laundry we have. The kids are on my mind. Particularly James. James seems to be insecure and nervous about our marriage (Rick and MINE) Especially when we have a confrontation. I have been trying to find ways of reassuring James I am not so easily scared away or do I ever back down. I SURELY won't ABANDON him.. He's had enough instability in his life. Yes he is nearly 22 but he's scared too. I think we formed a special bond once Rick got deployed and Alex went on his hardship. Skylar's six years old and she's gone through her own hells. I would never hurt my children in this manner and Marriage is forever... period... thats what a wedding ring and a vow means...
So listening to my music and just being goofy while putting away clothes and organizing the closet. Military Wife by Soldier Hard came on so I decided to write to it New Blog here also very important I don't think James knows how to treat a girl and its important to ME that I provide him with this and show him how a healthy marriage is supposed to be so one day when he (or Skylar) does get married I can show them and guide them. As long as I do a good job before hand I shouldn't have to hold their hand during. Yeah Rick and I have our share of bumps, bruises, and crap to get through but every marriage does. We are human. We don't abuse each other well we try not to in front of the kids <*wink*> Skylar runs around screaming SPOUSE abuse lol. Anyways thats on my mind and the train fell off the mental pregnancy track haha... Time is getting closer for Skylar to come home from her field trip today.

No comments:

Post a Comment