Saturday, April 25, 2009

Love Dare Day 7~ The Truth

I wrote short lists. For some reason a whole lot didn't come to mind on either list I guess thats a good thing. His positives I find very endearing and his faults well I find are irritating honestly LOL some of them are just my pet peeves too. Nothing on the lists would make me say WHY Did I marry him? I love him and I don't regret marrying him for a second.

As for me trying to keep up with previous days... I was trying to continue to practice days 1-6 even on Day 7 and so on. But we had a long day out at the park he was preparing dinner and Skylar accidently spilled her spaghetti. I had a dirty towel within reach so I cleaned up the mess with a dirty towel and he snapped at me for using a dirty towel instead of a paper towel and I did snap back.

I will be blogging about our day out at the park on the main blog :) www.armyknightslady.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment