Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Love Dare Day 11 The Truth

The truth is past two days I haven't been doing my Love Dare as I should. I am not consumed by the spirit anymore. Thats the truth. I did do some chores that I know my husband has been wanting me to get done I just got overwhelmed and haven't done them. No excuses I am just slacking.

Today I am noticing my own temper alot too. Skylar asking fifteen times if she can go play with Maria when I have already given her an answer. Her asking when Rick is coming home. Its I am BORED I am BORED I tell her she can go to her room and stay there till she finds something to do or go play outside. Its not very nice and I am aggrvated. Then Rick comes into the picture and he is clearly in a bad mood but of course being male he won't voice WHAT is wrong so then I am annoyed that he won't communicate and the fact that he is whining like a child. Why doesn't Skylar have her homework done by 6 pm because the Teacher told me to give her a break after school. So I do and then I was doing chores, then we went out for ice cream, then we ate dinner (I know ass backward but we had to do it that way) and then she got to do her homework. She wanted HIM to help her she never likes me to help her... So what was the problem? Ole Cranky pants...
UGH I am trying to control my temper I guess we all have our bad days and my day has been negative since before I woke up.

I am not in the mood to be daring haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment